Monday, October 27, 2008

Pocket guide

Tentative discussions about a quick trip to Tokyo before the end of the year have arisen in our house.



If I get there, I'll be sure to pack Marceline's little A6 guide to all the cute shops she found her way to in Tokyo. Her guide covers craft, fabric and sewing supplies, stationery, print Gocco, kawaii, toys and homewares. Directions are included, as well as some images. Marceline details what she found in each store and her overall impressions of each store - helpful information indeed.

You can pick up a copy of Marceline's guide at her web shop.

(Above image from this book - one of my faves.)

2 comments:

Simone said...

Sorry... just removed my comment by accident... Found your blog a few moments ago - so nice!! Will be definitively coming back.

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I'll be reading more. :D