Friday, July 18, 2008

A central source

When I was planning a trip to Japan in 2007 I collected information madly. The craft blogs, more than any other source, had the information I was most interested in. I bookmarked blogs and travelled to Tokyo with a printout of many different blog posts that I stuffed into my bag and pulled out on the train or on Tokyo street corners.



Half the time I couldn't remember where I'd read some great travel advice. So this blog has been created out of a desire to have a central place that captures all that great information.

There are four contributors who have travelled to or live in Japan. We all love our Japanese craft and hope to bring you helpful information that will feed your love of it too.

We'd love your feedback and suggestions so feel free to comment or email us. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I so could have done with this site 12 months ago. My husband was travelling through Tokyo on his way home and I had no idea where to send him to buy all of the Japanese cuteness I have seen.

I look forward to reading what you clever girls have to say.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I have found this blog. I am going to Japan in October for two whole weeks and this will be very helpfull :D Thanks!
Ana

ILikePaperCutting said...

I have read all your posts and love it. I wanted to make a trip there this year for the zakka, fabric, and kawaii stuff.